Match the Company / Lure Slogan to the Company
When finished, scroll down for the answers.
3) r (maker of the Mercury Minnow, was also called the “Mercury Tackle Co”)
5) n (maker of the Liar Convertible Minnow that could be converted to either underwater of surface fishing)
7) p (Mr. “Bucktail” Worden)
9) f (maker of the Mitey Atom -- forerunner(?) to the Bomber Lure)
11) u (maker of the Big Chief Teazum Surface Minnow)
12) c (maker of Dewey’s Du-Getum)
19) t (maker of the Wilson lures, such as the Fluted Wobblers)
20) b (maker of the Gee Wiz Frog)
23) v (maker of the Rinehart Jinx)
24) s (maker of the Hi-Yo Activated Lure that was powered with dry ice)
25) ii (maker of the McCormic Mermaid)
Images and other materials contained on this web site are the property of retiredlures.com
and may not be reproduced or used on other web sites or for personal use without our written permission.